This is a list of our groups for each year (subject to change from year to year). Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping to plan an event or outing. We are always changing and adding new things to our groups.
- Craft Club – once a month activity (cookie decorating class, decorations, learn how to make something, tye-dye, etc)
- Couple’s Night Out – PIM and their partner
- Fall Event – PIM members and family
- Farewell Luncheon – for outgoing residents/fellows to celebrate graduating (each PIM member gets to attend one time)
- Fitness and Outdoor Club – once a month activity (hike meet-ups, fitness challenges, self-defense class)
- Helping Hands – service projects, helping PIM members out (bringing meals, sending cards, etc)
- Holiday Party – PIM members only, usually in December, often a dinner out
- Guys’ Night – monthly gatherings for the men in PIM i.e. golfing, axe throwing, grabbing drinks, etc
- Pawsome Dogs – once a month dog playdates, walks, hikes, etc.
- Pedicure Party (Spring and Fall) – twice yearly at a local nail salon, PIM members only, fills up quickly!
- PIM Night Out – once a month, activity or dinner out
- PIM Night In – once a month at a PIM member’s home, usually dinner or an activity
- Playgroup – twice monthly, park dates, zoo or other outings
- Ski Day – usually held in March, PIM member and their spouse paid for by PIM to ski
- Spring Event – PIM members and family
- Welcome Event 1 – PIM members and family, usually held in mid-July
- Welcome Event 2 – PIM Members only, usually held in the fall
- Yard Sale – usually held at PIM member’s home (often who is moving), usually in June
* Members enjoy all activities listed above paid for by Partners in Medicine *
SAVE THE DATE
- Welcome Lunch (PIM members only) – Solitude Mountain Resort | Saturday, 10.08.2022 | 1PM-4PM
To RSVP, please email email@example.com